Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Home

Maybe you've already heard, or maybe you haven't....

Yes it's true that our family is moving to Austin, Texas (Georgetown to be exact).

This is a difficult time for us. We have fallen in love with Utah and our friends here have become our family. But, we are on to our next chapter and understand that our family is our home.

Don't you find that music can carry you through difficult times? This song has brought our family joy and comfort.

"Home is where ever I'm with you"

4 comments:

  1. Wishing the foys were traveling back to CA, but Texas sounds like a fun new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck with the move and the start of a new chapter! Funny where life takes us...or keeps us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Why? We need to talk. When you going? Call me or something. This is crazy. And I've always wanted to go to Texas. My in-laws lived there for a while and that is where Brian served his mission. Can we come visit? :) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some friends in Austin! It is really cute there! I think you will dig it. Lots of vegan places to eat too! YUM. Good luck in your adventures! I know it is hard to leave Utah! but you are so right, your family is your home!!
    I love you guys!!
    And maybe we will come out after Venice is born!!!

    ReplyDelete