Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Speck



Last week, while I was washing dishes, David beckoned me to come outside.




In his hands was the cutest lil dog I've ever seen.

He was scruffy and dirty.



David informed me that the puppy was abandoned at a jobsite.

He asked me, "should I take him to the pound?"

WHAT? um no...you cannot take this baby to the pound.

So, we decided to add him to the roster of characters at the

Foy Family Farm.




Sophia insisted we name him "Speck" after Pee Wee Herman's dog.

We all agreed that the name suit him well.




And so it is, Speck is now a Foy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun collection of friends you have! Great name, love Pee Wee! You guys rock the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is crazy cute!
    but really, when do you sleep?
    with the farm, the kids, the husband, the house, the garden...I'm thinking you never sleep! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love that you guys kept him! and that Sophia named him Speck! how perfect!

    ReplyDelete