Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Laundromat

I've fallen in Love...with the laundromat.

The laundromat is the magical place where a
mama like me (with a house FULL of dirty clothes)
can get them all clean at ONCE!
12 loads = 1 washatopia experience

My sweet little washer and dryer cannot keep up on the demands.

Washatopia is like Disneyland for this weary mama.


*forgive this phone pic*

Every once in a while I drop the Littles off with the Gigi and
drag Mr. Foy along for a hot date...at the laundromat.




A perfect afternoon at the Washatopia. It was Freezing that day as we enjoyed warm beverages, big screen tv's and good conversation...all while every article of Foy clothing is given another chance.


4 comments:

  1. now you need a maid-topia to fold, and put it all away for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a washtopia it looks like a fabulous place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dena- Why is folding and putting away clean clothes sooo difficult? It's not like I have to hand wash them like the old days. Yet clean clothes spend days (sometimes) weeks on the floor.

    Kellie- Maybe I'll come back and open a washatopia and all us moms can hang out while we do our laundry. Can you imagine.

    ReplyDelete