Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Day

I was completly ok with letting Valentine's day slip past this year. I'm still beat from the move (and prob. always will be).

In times past I've made a "to-do" of the day. Complete with special, heart-felt gifts for the Littles, a decorated home and a traditional baked-goodie of sorts.

This year, I figured classroom celebrations could be sufficient for the Littles.
guilt ensued.

Gratefully, Mr. Foy and the Gigi came to my rescue. 
Those two SAVED Valentines day!

Mr. Foy insisted that we go out to dinner and celebrate our marraige.
And the Gigi prepared a sweet party for her grand babies (complete with v-day cakes and gifts).

So, after a day of painting a brown fence (project homestead) I put myself together for my hot date. 
Mr. Foy informed me that he had to go out and get more paint while I got ready.  He came home with a bouquet of beautiful pink tulips...instead of paint.
God bless that man!
The sentiment brought me to tears.


This was the best I could do for gettin' cute.

That night the two of us enjoyed a meal at Monument Cafe and a stroll downtown.
My heart is full.

2 comments:

  1. You succeeded in your pursuit of cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aimee! Smokin' hot woman! Glad that you didn't always have to do the big "to do" and you let others fill in this year! :)

    ReplyDelete