Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Countdown Begins

I'm finally 38 weeks pregnant and every night before bed I swear that it'll be "the night." I found out that I was really anemic and so my midwife said that it would be best to start eating red meat. So I did. Yes it tastes really good, but it makes me feel like crap! Although there is something special about prime rib and shredded beef. The things us women will do for our babies.
We got my mom moved into her own place this week. She had been with us for six years. I know that she'll get used to having her own space pretty quickly. The kids have been having fun going to grandma's house. Nathan has been a little bummed about the transition, but overall I'm sure that it is good for all of us.
David and I have been having fun watching football this season. I don't know much but I know a touchdown when I see one. I love this time of year. With all of the holidays aside we can focus on Sophia's birthday. At least that's how she would have it. It's all we hear about these days.
Well, it's dinner time, steak for mama and rice and veggies for everyone else. You'd be surprised to know that rice and veggies sounds much better than a grilled new york steak. But it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment