Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Cannot Believe It!

I thought for sure that this baby would be here by now. I was going to include a picture of me with my huge pregnant tummy, but it depresses me. Today I am officially over-due. But, I'll be patient. David has been a big help. He's doing the dishes right now and earlier he promised me that he would stay out of my way. I stayed home from church today cuz I felt crummy and didn't want to have to answer that same question. I am grateful that everything else is going well. Sophia is super excited about her 6th birthday which is on Thursday. Nathan has been pushing the limits on his bike, he has the scabs to proove it. Emma-June continues to hit everyone and say things that blow us away.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alisa. I sould have stayed home too. In fact I wish I could sometimes :) No matter how you feel I think you are one beautiful pregnant woman. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I am already planning the post baby dinner menu, I don't thik it will be veagan---Sorry Dave!

    ReplyDelete