Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Otter Pops For Sale


On Saturday Sophia had the itch to earn some money. She got some helpers (Nathan & a neighbor friend) and together they sold Otter Pops.

I lent them the Otter Pops and Sophia made a sign. They earned $10.50. After tithe, paying her "employees" and paying her suppliers Sophia was left with $4.50.


That sweet girl cannot hold onto her money for very long. It was burning a hole in her pocket. So, I caved-in and took her to Walmart so she could buy a Bakugan.



Nathan has been driving me crazy about taking him to the store to spend his money. I've been finding notes all over the house saying things like, "remember to take me to the store."

2 comments:

  1. he leaves notes? that is great!
    brandon's been trying to earn money to be a Bee Bee (sp?) gun & thinks I'm gonna pay him $10 a chore.
    I told him "no way baby!" I don't even get paid that much.
    kids are so funny when it comes to money! haha!
    sophia is quite the entrepreneur :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to write buy a gun not be a gun. I really need to read my comments before I post them. ha!

    ReplyDelete