Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Well, I did it!

I took the leap and let everyone know about our blog. Now everyone will know how poorly I spell, yikes! Currently, Sophia and Nathan are upstairs getting ready for bed and David is outside working on his garden. The man is addicted to his plants. It is still hot outside, I look foreword to when it starts to cool-off. It is hard to believe that it gets cold here. Things to look foreword to this week are going camping and going to see Morrissey in Las Vegas again! I finally got David to come with me to a Morrissey concert last month. Every time I got tickets he told me he would come with me and then would back-out last minute and I would have to take everyone from my sister (who had fun I hope) to my mom! Finally, he agreed to go and he had a great time. I was so excited to find out that Morrissey was coming to Las Vegas again this month. This Friday we are hoping to head up to Bryce Canyon with our 1965 pink trailer "Priscilla". Good times!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Foy Family -
    I am so glad you included us on your email with your blog information. It is always great to hear how our friends are doing:) Wow, your family is really growing!! Watch out Dave...3 girls, they are going to eat your heart out. I will continue to check your blog for updates, it is a great way to stay in touch. We miss you guys, take care.

    The Blankenship's (your neighbor's from good 'ol Yucaipa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings All,
    I'm glad to hear all is going well. Good luck to David with the garden...I think that vain runs in the family! Doing the blog deal is a fun idea and it looks great.

    Take care and stay in touch.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definatly think the Foy'a are fabulous! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete