Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Working From Home

For many years I've been David's business partner in our painting business. I love that we have the same world. His concerns are often mine and we are always on the same page. But, being a stay-at-home/work-from-home mama has its challenges for sure. It seems like it was easier when the kids were smaller, even babies. They slept longer which gave me more quiet office time. But now that the kids are getting older they have become even more needy.
Although I complain from time to time about the difficulty of balancing being a mom and keeping up my office duties, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm grateful to be the one who changes their diapers and makes them lunch. But, I can't tell you how many times I've had to run out to my car and lock the door behind me or flee to my closet and hide just to take a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment