Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Date Night

I love Friday night! We get a babysitter from 5-10 and the night is ours. We never really know what to do. We always end up at the Olive Garden then to a movie and we top the night off with yogurt at Spoon Me. Last night, instead of a movie, David and I walked around downtown. We walked around the library to see if the trees were budding. Then we snuck in to the performance at the Tabernacle. There was a group of women who were 60+ performing their favorite songs in their best dresses. We sat in the back row. I relished in their charm and the smell of the old building. Then we went to Spoon Me. Every week the young girls at the counter compliment me on something I'm wearing. David is positive that they have been instructed to compliment everyone. But I didn't believe him. Until last night, when one gal complimented the ugly shirt I was wearing. I was quite disappointed. But we had a great night together. When we got home the kids were cleaning up their art projects. Dinner had been made and cleaned up and everyone was bathed and ready for bed. Cheers to another great Friday Date Night.

1 comment:

  1. hey check out veganyumyum.com, looks like something ya'll would appreciate!

    ReplyDelete