Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday


I've never had a baby like Rachel. She makes messes and destroys things all day long. Yesterday, her "adventures" included:
picking all the periwinkles in the backyard
mutilating my chapstick with a toothbrush
pouring cereal on the floor in the pantry
dumping out my bath salts in the bath
running off while at the park
taking off out the front door and running down the street
beating up Sophia
picking the leaves off my rose bushes
and getting in the shower with buddy
When she gets "corrected" she doesn't cry. Instead, she offers a kiss.

Sophia played wilderness by getting all of her pets together.
2 turtles, a fire belly toad and a snail were all cruising around my living room.
Oh, in my effort to eliminate the grocery store I made my own cheese crackers. They didn't turn out like I hoped. I'll have to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment