Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gym Germs

There aren't any cute pictures to post from last week. We were all sick. One by one we got the crazy sore-throat-huge tonsils-body-aching sickness. We didn't go anywhere or talk to anyone. I'm pretty sure we picked up these germs from the gym.
The best time for me to go to the gym is at 9:30 am. This is so I can wake up at a descent time (not 5:00 like before) and get Sophia and Emma June off to school. I take Nathan and Rachel to the gym childcare and I'm able to spend a
good 1 1/2 hours working out. I guess I could go to the 6:00 spin class and avoid taking the kids to the childcare, but it's just so hard for me to wake up. Pathetic, I know.

But, we survived, just in time for our planned trip to Salt Lake. I had a scheduled Dr's appt on Friday in Draper and thought it'd be fun to take the whole fam and go to the zoo over the weekend. Unfortunately, David got our sickness too on Thursday. He promised me that what he had was way worse than what I had (sure). But, he's a trooper and went along with us and had a good attitude. We're all better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment