Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dresses for Who?







It's getting warm and I love to wear dresses. The dresses this season are so sweet and feminine. But why the hell are they all so short? I'm the mother of 4 little people and have no business revealing their birth canal to the world. My only option is to wear these dress/shirts with leggings or over jeans. But then I run the risk of looking preggo (I work too hard to allow that). I'm gonna sit this fad out. Maybe next season will offer more forgiving options.

5 comments:

  1. Can you imagine what they look on me???? I'm 6'1" !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are we gonna do when leggings go out of style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ordered a dress like this and now dont know what do do with it! it was suppose to be for family pictures...gez where'd u get the hooker outfit is what I imagine people saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so right! Before i had my babe i had no prob wearing short stuff but now im alwys bending over and i know ill forget and end up flashing people..ugh!
    Im a new follower. I love your family pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some biker shorts from the exercise section of walmart (for like $5) to wear under these short dresses. They are perfect when you dont want to wear leggings and don't want to show your business to the world.

    ReplyDelete