Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post Deleted

I bet you've gone back to this blog once or twice and noticed that one of the posts was no longer there. No, you're not crazy, a few other posts did exist. But, from time to time, I have to delete my words.

I have an issue with transparency. I love the idea of revealing to you my true daily struggles. I get caught-up with the notion that we can all band together and encourage each other in the fight to become better people and making it through this life. However, just as soon as I post something, that might reveal a little too much, I regret it and need to remove it. Remember the post about me not being motivated enough to get anything done (complete with pictures of me with messy hair and no make-up and pics of my messy house?)


I totally admit it's lame. But honestly I embarrass myself sometimes. I would love for you to know all my dirt, faults and messes.


I'll resolve, with myself and you, to continue to share my quirks and mis-comings. But you'd better read it quickly cuz I'm gonna delete it. That's just how I roll.

Another thought is that I truly keep this blog to record my family's journey. I plan on having this blog archived into a book at the end of every year. I don't want my little people to have record of what maybe frustrated me (about them or myself).
Don't worry, I'm not misleading my family or close friends. They certainly know that I'm a goof. They know I try my best and fall short. So don't be fooled by my fancy pictures, recipes and ideas (joke).

Fair Enough?

1 comment:

  1. As I have said berfor, your blog interest me to no end! You ARE real and that is how we like you. We all fall short...everyday. Some are just more honest about it than others. Love you and keep those posts coming.

    ReplyDelete