Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

IronMan St. George

*This video shows St. George, UT beautifully*



Last weekend our little town in the desert hosted the Ford Ironman competition. It felt like the world was here. We took the fam to the finish line at about 6:00 pm. I snapped a few pics of the women finishing. I couldn't control my tears. I was incredibly inspired and so proud of these women.

This woman just

swam 2.4 miles, cycled 112 miles, and then ran 26.2 miles

So now that I'm so inspired, I need to do something about it.

I've set up a new training schedule for myself:

  • M-W-F Spin class at Golds
  • Tues Run 3 miles
  • Sat Run 3 miles

I want to be strong and healthy. I wanna show my girls that they can be strong and healthy. I want to push myself. When I watched those women I thought about how they are probably mothers and wives. I though about how difficult it is as a mother and a wife to find the time to exercise and eat healthy. It takes EXTRA effort. So, I'll do what I can, when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment