Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophia

We celebrated Sophia's 9th birthday with a trip to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco. 
The kids played hooky from school (it was an educational field trip).
*loads of fabulous pics to follow in my special edition Zoo Post

I can't believe my first baby is 9 YEARS OLD. I can't believe I have a 9 YEAR OLD kid!

Sophia is SPIRITED, INTENSE, a lover of animals, has a wonderful imagination, and an impressive view of the world and life in general (she really gets it). 










2 comments:

  1. gosh she is so big now!
    I remember when she was 2 & we'd go down to your house in San Juan, that feels like it was just yesterday :) time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about that today. Those were fun sunny afternoons around the bbq.

    ReplyDelete