Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday 1.17.2010

Here at the Foy home we're grateful for Dr. Martin Luther King Junior.
I'm especially grateful to live in a harmoniously diverse community.
I'm grateful that my Littles are able to be friends with all kinds of folks.
To learn that we're all the same; just trying to get back home the best way we know how.

Randomly...I used my day off to color and cut my hair.
I explained to the Littles that mommy needs to paint her hair to
cover-up all the gray hair they give me.
They understand.
*side note- I'm wearing my shades; not because my future's so bright, but because I'm hiding my insanely gnarly goopy pink eye (that refuses to go away).

The Littles spent their day wisely in the yard. Enjoying a 60 degree Texas afternoon whilst jumping, preparing a picnic of fruit snacks and pretzels, and catching lizards.




Today Mr. Foy experienced his first migraine. When his misery had subsided we hopped in his pickup and drove off into the sunset to negotiate a deal on a chicken coop. Mr. Foy was successful and we now have a coop waiting for our next adventure.
*side note- Mr. Foy is John Wayne. He doesn't mess around with life (he seriously gets things done).

3 comments:

  1. I miss you and mr foy and your little people :) congrats on the coop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 60 degrees! We are freezing here! Mike enlisted army though, so he'll end up in Texas in 3 months! Never know where we'll end up! (I hope it's warm though) Your hair is super cute! You rock those bangs girl! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie- Thanks. We think of the Larsens often because you're in every room in our house (pictures and frames)!

    Natalie- Let us know when Mike gets here so we can visit him!

    ReplyDelete