Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday 1.19.2011

It's fair to say that I've had better days.

Mr. Foy and I made another attempt at registering our vehicles and obtaining a Texas driver's license.
We've been a bit frazzled these days (being an adult isn't for the faint of heart).
You see, somewhere between here and Utah I "misplaced" Mr. Foy's birth certificate
(I must've put it somwhere where I wouldn't forget).
We need that certificate to fulfill our mission of becoming legit Texas residents.
Remember that hampster wheel I mentioned yesterday?

Blah blah blah...and a few more headaches along the way
(one being Sophia's dog peeing on the rug) and I was needing some respite.
So I made a quick trip to walmart to buy some stuff I don't need:
  • Almond Joy (king size)
  • 2 magazines (Real Simple & Martha Stewart Living)
  • 2 $5 Elvis movies

Allow me to look on the bright side for a moment:
  • We got the materials we need to build our fence (John Wayne is doing this himself!)
  • Nathan started a new karate class, which he really enjoyed (earlier he told me that he doesn't need to learn karate to defend himself. I agreed with him)
  • My mom stopped-by for a visit; just in time for me to "allow" her to babysit the girls while I ran an urgent, unexpected errand (another part of my bad day). I came home to folded clothes and clean dinner dishes. Thank you mommy.
  • My gnarly, gooey pink eye is finally going away!

I thought it'd be nice if I left you with
a few of my favorite things.

This is one of our family's favorite songs:


And these cute kittens in a basket. Kittens in a basket, how cute and happy is that? These boys are HUGE now, but they used to be so tiny.

Our Utah garden gnomes, Frederik Chopin & Garfield, as kittens

Good night Wednesday, January 19th 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment